or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Help Can't download apps on vshare
05-25-2013, 12:59 AM
Can't download apps on vshare
Hi guys, I need help. The install button is not working..don't know how and why. When i want to install an app, it doesn't start downloading. Even if there is an update.. The button is not working if I click it. Thanks and more power to you guys.

Radzzky
Find all posts by this user
05-25-2013, 01:17 AM
RE: Can't download apps on vshare
I am having a similar, if not the same issue.. when I click to download an app it is no longer just automatically downloading; now I have to choose a place to download from and do the whole captcha/guess where to click process like old school installous. I could never get those to work correctly back then, and I still can't now. Why have things changed today?

Thank you for your time, please help!
05-25-2013, 01:36 AM
@Radzzky Your problem is most probably a dead link to download. Meaning the link isn't working but the info is displayed in vShare
________________________________________________________________________________​__________
@triece Are you sure you are using vShare? I do not encounter any CAPTCHA prompt or any you are mentioning of , vShare has direct downloads to its Apps. To make it easier for us , please attach and image or two.

---------------------------------------------------
Thank you both of you for having interest in vShare

[Image: dRDX4k]

"So its like now that Simon mentioned that he has no intention on having such section you will act like you had nothing to do with your own suggestion" -Deathunter's Philosophy Big Grin
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-26-2013, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 05-26-2013 08:34 AM by triece.)
Of course I'm using vShare, I will gladly show you. It has always direct downloaded, that's what I loved most about it.. it just decided to stop the other day. I will attach images for you.

Sorry, I have to do this in three separate posts from my ipad.

Lastly, it no longer direct downloads. It gives me an option of where to download from, thereby taking me to a page with captchas and choices, and the mess of none of that working.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-26-2013, 08:08 PM
@ triece:-
You should check the following topic for details on your issue.

Help anti hotlinking
http://forum.appvv.com/showthread.php?tid=1202

05-27-2013, 07:36 AM
Oh I apologize triece , I thought the Direct Links were asking you for CAPTCHA prompt. Well yes now external links have been fitted to reduce server load.

This might be a temporary solution for the servers and I'm sure that it won't affect your experience either way.

"So its like now that Simon mentioned that he has no intention on having such section you will act like you had nothing to do with your own suggestion" -Deathunter's Philosophy Big Grin
05-27-2013, 10:23 AM
It has effected it, unfortunately. I can't get the links I am being given that are not direct download links to actually download. This is leaving me with quite a few apps that are not able to be updated. It's sad, and frustrating.. But I guess if this is the new system for downloading I have no choice but to adapt quietly with old versions of my apps. :/ what's a girl to do, really.

Thank You, anyhow. Smile
05-27-2013, 05:39 PM
No problem mate. Cheers!

05-28-2013, 02:16 AM
We will try our best to solve this issue. Cheers!

05-30-2013, 12:47 AM
Please update your vshare to latest version 1.0.57.
Then you will find direct link and file host address are both in the download page.
Choose the direct link to download as before.

And we have found the root reason of this problem and hope to correct this tomorrow.
Thread Closed