or Register

Lost Password?

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Processing Vshare won't install downloaded apps
01-06-2013, 03:22 PM
RE: Vshare won't install downloaded apps
(01-06-2013 01:29 PM)mario Wrote:  Hey guys, i got an issue here. When the apps are fully downloaded they automatically "install" but i won't appear in the spring board. Whatshoul i do?
that's strange, try to install it again, if still didn't appear, respring your device

If you have problem with vShare, GO HERE ! : vShare Support
Request apps : App Request
Find all posts by this user
01-06-2013, 06:41 PM
I have a similar problem. Am using iPhone 4 ios 4.0.1. In the last few days it shows installation failed. Is this incompatibility issues?? E.g facebook app on iTunes is only for ios 5.1 above but I tot I should still install on vshare without qualms
01-06-2013, 08:59 PM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 07:11 AM by Deathunter.)
(01-06-2013 06:41 PM)Retard Wrote:  I have a similar problem. Am using iPhone 4 ios 4.0.1. In the last few days it shows installation failed. Is this incompatibility issues?? E.g facebook app on iTunes is only for ios 5.1 above but I tot I should still install on vshare without qualms

Nope you got it all wrong, if an app is not supported on iOS 4.0.1 that you have, then there is no way that you will be able to install it, not with vShare or anything else, so Yes it is an incompatibility issue.

(01-06-2013 01:29 PM)mario Wrote:  Hey guys, i got an issue here. When the apps are fully downloaded they automatically "install" but i won't appear in the spring board. Whatshoul i do?

Try this, disable the automatic installation, and after they are downloaded install them manually, and get back to us with the result.

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
01-09-2013, 07:41 AM (This post was last modified: 01-09-2013 08:25 AM by Kmsalaska.)
I had the same problem. Vshare would not install the download, so I installed InstallousAlive, moved the app from Vshare using ifile to the installous download folder. I then placed my IPad into airplane mode and opened installous. In installous tap on the download tab and you will see your app. Press on it and select install. Vshare needs to tweak their program to fix that bug.

I had an idea and after doing the install with InstallousAlive, I downloaded a new app from Vshare and tried to install it with Vshare. It worked and I was able to install the app that was failing..... Might have been something from installous that I was missing from before. Now I just have to figure out why Vshare is not telling me to update my app's when AppStore is telling me I have 4 apps to update and Vshare has them but does not scan my apps to tell me.
01-10-2013, 10:11 PM (This post was last modified: 01-10-2013 10:41 PM by Orlandi.)
Hi! i have the same problem, I downloaded an app, which took ages, by the way, all the time the 'the source might have changed' message, and it says 'instalation failed' even when I try to install in manually....my ipad software version is 5.1.1 and I have already tried to reinstall vshare directly from the webpage instead of From cydia.i have also installed appsync 5. Thank you so much!!
02-11-2013, 10:44 AM
Hi Guys! i had the same problem but now after many search i finaly got it works. normally we have a lot repositories i just uninstalled vshare from the repository that i took it before and install it back with xsellize and everything is ok now.... i advice you to try it and let me know. "cydia.xsellize.com" and enjoy!!!
02-12-2013, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-12-2013 07:28 AM by Deathunter.)
(01-09-2013 07:41 AM)Kmsalaska Wrote:  I had the same problem. Vshare would not install the download, so I installed InstallousAlive, moved the app from Vshare using ifile to the installous download folder. I then placed my IPad into airplane mode and opened installous. In installous tap on the download tab and you will see your app. Press on it and select install. Vshare needs to tweak their program to fix that bug.

I had an idea and after doing the install with InstallousAlive, I downloaded a new app from Vshare and tried to install it with Vshare. It worked and I was able to install the app that was failing..... Might have been something from installous that I was missing from before. Now I just have to figure out why Vshare is not telling me to update my app's when AppStore is telling me I have 4 apps to update and Vshare has them but does not scan my apps to tell me.

I am not sure how can installing an app by Installous with InstallousAlive can fix a bug vShare Undecided any way, considering that you already manged to sort out apps installations, then I'll to apps updates, those apps you say that are available in vShare, are you sure that their latest versions are available in vShare?

(01-10-2013 10:11 PM)Orlandi Wrote:  Hi! i have the same problem, I downloaded an app, which took ages, by the way, all the time the 'the source might have changed' message, and it says 'instalation failed' even when I try to install in manually....my ipad software version is 5.1.1 and I have already tried to reinstall vshare directly from the webpage instead of From cydia.i have also installed appsync 5. Thank you so much!!

When you get the error ('the source might have changed') so many times for the same download, then it means that during one point, the download got corrupted, and you end-up having only a partially downloaded app that has been mistakenly considered as a completed download by vShare, to verify that this is what you have, then you should check the size of the downloaded app, and then check the size of the same app on vShare, if there is a huge size difference, then all you can do is redownload the app.

(02-11-2013 10:44 AM)Sphinx@ Wrote:  Hi Guys! i had the same problem but now after many search i finaly got it works. normally we have a lot repositories i just uninstalled vshare from the repository that i took it before and install it back with xsellize and everything is ok now.... i advice you to try it and let me know. "cydia.xsellize.com" and enjoy!!!

I don't recommend getting vShare from unofficial locations, but are you a 100% sure that vShare you got from xsellize works all the time?! as a server overload comes and goes, and perhaps the only reason of why vShare from xsellize worked for you could be because at the time you got it the load at vShare server wasn't at its peak.

02-13-2013, 10:49 AM
hey guys! im having a similar problem. when i download apps they wont install and i tried manually and it tells me installation failed can anyone help me??
02-13-2013, 07:52 PM
(02-13-2013 10:49 AM)samthaman27 Wrote:  hey guys! im having a similar problem. when i download apps they wont install and i tried manually and it tells me installation failed can anyone help me??

Kindly read the following,

(02-12-2013 07:19 AM)Deathunter Wrote:  When you get the error ('the source might have changed') so many times for the same download, then it means that during one point, the download got corrupted, and you end-up having only a partially downloaded app that has been mistakenly considered as a completed download by vShare, to verify that this is what you have, then you should check the size of the downloaded app, and then check the size of the same app on vShare, if there is a huge size difference, then all you can do is redownload the app.

02-14-2013, 08:34 PM
Install appsync 6 from cydia, and than reinstall the apps and it works
Thread Closed